Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thank God I Found You!

Don't get me wrong here! The "YOU" that mention here is my very best friend that I had lost contact for quite a long time. Not the other half that I'm still searching... "."

It started yesterday when I actually had my normal 15 mins. break in between. I had nothing to do during my break and therefore decided to go in the staff lounge to check my 'facebook' with the computer inside there. Once I sign in my 'facebook', I saw there were 2 messages in my inbox. Without delay, I opened the inbox straight away and saw that 2 messages were from my long lost best friend, CINDY! :-I ( I nearly cried out). I tried to find her for ages since few years back when I just arrived Adelaide but failed. Every few months, I'll tried to call the home phone number and the mobile number that she used to gave me ages ago when I studied in Sydney. However, everytime failed to get her. Leaving me with disappointment. Thinking that should I contact Telstra to find her new phone number or should I actually write back to Indonesia to ask her parents for her new contact?

My feeling was like kind of mixture (happy, sad, exciting, etc.). Words just CAN'T explain how glad I am to found her. After work, I got home and give her a call straight away. Unfortunately, no one at home and I just had to leave a message in her answering machine with my contact number. Once again, hanging up the phone with disappointment. About 20 min. later, my hp rang. OMG! Cindy rang me... We were so excited calling each other name and talk for about 10 mins. before we actually ask for msn address and chat there. Few years back a lot of good and bad that had happen to both of us. Heaps of catch up to do!

We chat online in msn for about 3 hours. Just before we dc, I called her for about another 20 mins. on the hp before we actually hang up and go back to talk in msn for another 10-15 mins. or so. Then, we kept saying if we don't put a BIG full stop none of us we actually go to sleep until like drop dead in front of the computer as our excitement to find each other back after so many years was like burning inside us. So, can't wait till I actually have a reunion with her next month in Perth. We promised this time we'll take hundreds and hundrends of photos as before we didn't manage to take much photos together. Thank God I Found YOU! >.<

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner