Saturday, January 17, 2009

Proton in Adelaide?


This is one of my colleague's car. Look familiar? Haha... =D It's Proton Satria.

Don't think that my colleague (the owner of this car) is Malaysian. He's actually Vietnamese. I think he mentioned to me before that he bought this car from a Malaysian student who had graduated and went back Malaysia.

He bought this car about 1 year ago. Guess how much he bought it for? $3000. He gave me a lift once. And when I was in the car, everything just seems so familiar ('Cause my home has a Proton as well). HHrrmm.... Miss my country, my family, and my friends!

2 comments:

Wynelle said...

ahahaha...don worry, u'll be back here in 2 weeks time..n u can sit in a proton car everyday...ahaha...

Yvonne Chong said...

Hahahah...yeah,yeah... I will. Don't worry! I'll put a glue on the sit as well.. Hehehe... =P

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner