Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year's Eve & New Year

This year New Year's Eve I worked day shift. I finished at 8pm. While waiting for dad and sis. Simone to come down to city, I went to opposite pub (Strath) with my friend. Then around 10:30pm, I went back to Skycity to meet up with dad and sis.

As I reached there, I saw a really long 'Q'. I just can't believe how long was the 'Q'. I think it was about 200m long. I had no idea how long would that take for me to get in. So, thinking might just get in from another entrance at the other side. Without wanting to get another disappointment, I tried to ask the security there if I can get in from another entrance. He said 'NO'. He then asked me if I work there and told me that I can go in from the VIP entrance which had a quick access. NO LONG 'Q'... Hehe... =P Thank you, thank you!

After meeting up with dad and sis., we headed to Cafe Junction for dinner. Oh... By the way, same as last year we got FREE face painting!



Look at my face painting! Nice? Butterfly on my face and flowers on my hand... "="

Sis. went down first look for William and told us to meet them up at the ground floor later on for the count down. Unfortunately, half way through to the ground floor the countdown start. We might as well countdown near the balcony bar on first floor. =C

They all stay at Skycity to gamble a little bit and I went to Pizza House with my friends for some pizzas and then to Strath to play pokies. We all lost money that night! =C Huhuh...

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner