Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cocktail night!

As usual, finished work at 8pm. Then decided to have a drink with Gary (the Taiwanese that I mentioned before) and William (another Taiwanese student studying English). Thought where should we go for a drink... ?-I

Suddenly realize that I got a cocktail voucer. 2 for 1 $8 cocktail. 1 cocktail would normally cost around $14-18 per glass.


This is the voucher... ;P

The guy that take orders and make cocktail look so alike "Edward Cullens" in the movie "Twilight". So, I took the photo. Haha.. =D

Maybe I'm too obsessed with "Twilight". After the movie, I'm currently reading it's novel as well.

This is the three cocktail that we order. From left to right: Royal M., French Sin, and White Chocolate Martini.

You must be wondering: Since 1 voucher got 2 cocktail, how come only three here? 'Cause we double the order for White Chocolate Martini. Hehehe... =P


Tried to take their photo but let them discover before I got a chance to snap the photo. See? They tried to cover the face. Ishh... *Mission failed* #$^&*&%^

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner