Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Susu Cap Junjung



Today just got back to day shift. As usual, after finish work at 8pm I will wait for the bus at King William Street. However, today dad waited for me to go home together. As we got into the bus, we smell something stinky. Then only we saw there were a bunch of "Aboriginal" in the bus.

Dirty, stinky and noisy. That's not it! Half way through, I saw this "Abo." lady take her 'boobs' out and feed her kids. After left boob, then right boob. Finding it disgusting but funny, my thoughts of writing it in the blog had just pop up. Telling dad about my intention of snapping the photos had suprised him. He told me better not to as if they find out, I'll be in deep shit.

Convincing dad that it won't be a problem as I had put my camera shot mode in silence and had off the flash as well. Then, without anyone noticing I 'curi-curi' snap just this one photo. Hehe... ;P Very challenging! Susu Cap Junjung? Better watch out next time before you guys do something disgusting or embarassing! Make sure no one around with camera or worst, with camera phone.

2 comments:

Wynelle said...

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...ham po...!!!

Yvonne Chong said...

Where got? I didn't go and peek purposely!

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner