Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shopping, shopping and shopping!


These are the chololates that me and dad bought. Dad bought the top one that wrap in blue (I think souvenier for his friend back in Malaysia). The 2 Cocoa Farm's chocolate and the fruit flavoured chews (strawberry, mango, and orange flavour) are 'sugar free' that me and sis. Simone bought for grandma. The rest I just bought it for testing. Haha.. Wrap in golden color one
is 'hazelnut and honey', brown color is 'coffee liquer', pink color is 'cherry liquer' and the peach color of course is 'peach schnapps'. Lastly is the long orange color 1 which is 'peanut brittle finger'.


Few shops away, I saw there were a lot of people around. And I went to have a look as well and saw the $1 and $2 bargain sales. I bought all the items for $1/item except the pink necklace for $2.


Then, I went into the Eye Candy Shop as they are having a big SALES as well. Anything with the "Eye Candy" tag on top are 50% discount. The rest are 10%-40% discount. I bought these few necklace to bring back Malaysia for souvenier. Nice?



And here are the earrings that I bought (some for myself and some as present/souvenier). Hehe... =P

Gosh, shop too much! Gotta stop spending too much money. Or else, going broke !

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner