Saturday, January 17, 2009

Adding a middle name?

Yes! 'Cause whenever I wanted to buy those pen, keychain or cup with my name on it, I can't find any. Perhaps my name "Yvonne" is not that common. Therefore, always ended up in disappointment everytime whenever I saw a rack of named keyring and tried to search on it.
The other day, I was talking with my colleauges and they were discussing about their middle name. Some said they prefer their middle name more, whereas, some are not.

Last few days, when I saw the shop that I mention earlier that sell a lot of things with name on it, the idea of adding a middle name come across my mind. And I thought, "Why not?"

BRAIN is like ....SEARCHING....SEARCHING...SEARCHING ...ANGELINA? (REJECTED) ....ANGIE? (REJECTED) ...SEARCHING...SEARCHING...SEARCHING ...ISABELLA?

Analysis: ISABELLA => Isa, Sa, Bella, Bell. (Nickname)
BELLA means "beautiful" (in Italian) which suits my chinese given name (which
means beautiful smile).

...ISABELLA? (ACCEPTED) Congratulations on your sucessful registration!

Yeah!!! Yvonne Isabella Chong. My youngest sister has a middle name as well. Hers? Wynelle Crystal Chong. Haha... =D

2 comments:

Wynelle said...

ahaha...sopo...computer analysis meh?det det det...congratulation wa..haha...isa..sa..bell..bella..ahahhaa..u hv many nicknames now..but i stil prefer tetek la...uiseh...so high class man..ahahha....simone has a middle name too..simone yukio chong..ahahhaha...

Yvonne Chong said...

Ya meh? Did she said she'll pick that middle name? Wynelle Crystal Tetek Chong...Hahah..Tetek...Tetek...

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner