Saturday, January 17, 2009

Names?

I went to Hollywood Plaza Shopping Centre the other day during my off day. Then, in this particular shop, I saw a lot of stuff with names on it. Here are just a few that I had taken the photos of.


Mini socks of a palm size. Just add water! And it will expands to a pair of full size socks. This is specially dedicated for JOHN, my best friend.

This is a phone sock and a phone strap. Specially dedicated for my cousin, Grace. Ooouhhh....!!!

And this is a big pencil case with name and little kitten. Cute? Dedicated once again to my cousin, GRACE. Wooohoooo!!! (Big applause!)

Last but not least, hand bands set with name. And again for my special cousin, GRACE!!! Go, Go, Go; Oleh, Oleh, Oleh!!!

4 comments:

Marylee said...

lol so many stuff has my name on it. haha maybe i should go to australia now. wakaka

Yvonne Chong said...

Yeah... U should! Btw, where are u now? KL already? Did Matthew tell u about the Genting trip? We can hang out together at KL as well...

Marylee said...

yup now in kl. but might be in aus already next year! wakaka yeah he told me bout it. u guys r going in february rite? haha i don mind. see how things go. n oso if im already pokai or not tht time. haha

Yvonne Chong said...

Wah...u won't pokai 1..dun said like that...Haha... Yeah..well, keep in touch..I'll as Wynelle to give u a call when we r there, ok? See u soon...

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner