Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Steamboat Christmas Dinner.

Since my auntie and uncle are here for my cousin's (Joyce) graduation, we would as well take this opportunity to make a Christmas gathering dinner with them at our 'Home Sweet Home'. Steamboat is the easiest and convenient way for us to prepare. So, we decided to have a steamboat Christmas dinner.

I was working on Christmas Eve night shift but finished at 12 midnight. Then, had few drinks with my colleagues before heading home. Therefore, I woke up around 2pm - 3pm. Luckily sis. Simone, her bf and dad had prepared most of the stuff already when I woke up. Hence, I don't have to rush myself like hell. Thanks everyone!


Here's our steamboat dinner! Yummy!!!

After dinner, we played "Home and Away" board game. Something new! It's kind of like monopoly. The only differences are instead of road names, it use countries; instead of getting fine or go to jail, one have to answer geograhy questions to get bonus; and instead of buying houses, one have to get visas to reach the destination. However, before finishing the game I had to get ready to head to work as I started at 12 midnight. I was getting a lift from Regan. So, that's good as I don't have to drive all the way down just to work for 4 hours shift.

Overall, it was an enjoyable night.

Family photo... (Mom and youngest sis. not here >.<) Joining us pretty soon.

This is the group photo. Just in case you guys are wandering who are the two guys in front with red tees; the one without glasses is Wiliam (sis. Simone's bf) and the one with glasses is Sam (Joyce, my cousin's bf).

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner