Thursday, December 18, 2008

Traffic Expiation Notice!!!

Yesterday evening just before getting to work, I opened a letter which arrived earlier during the day and saw it was a 'traffic expiation notice'. I tried to recall when did I actually offence the traffic law... X*%&%#

I always drive very careful as I know to break or offence the traffic law will cost me an arm and a leg. ...*Trying to find out how much is the fine*... D*mn!!! $327. Serious? Now not only cost me an arm and a leg. Perhaps a head and half body as well... :.C Huhuh...

Now, there's no point to cry over spilled milk. Since I can't recalled I did any traffic offence, I have to apply for review of the photographic. Hhrrmm... *Pocket start to get a hole => money dropping out of the pocket*

4 comments:

Wynelle said...

wua..sis, u got a traffic expiation notice??n it costs u $327??wow..i can shop a lot with that amount of money..haha..i mean in malaysia ringgit..hehehehe..but dn worry..blif everything happens for a good reason..^^
May God Bless You..

Yvonne Chong said...

i know la...but what to do!! that day have to bring Michael around lo... or else won't kena saman... huhuhu... =C heartache... financially broke already.... but as u said everything happens for a reason... and may God bless u and keep u too. ;P

Wynelle said...

hehehehhehehe...saman Micheal..kekekke....send him d saman.. *LoL*

Yvonne Chong said...

Should! Hope to!

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner