Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Sat waen yu" (lit. means fish that lost its soul)

Just now after changing my uniform, I called dad to ask him to check on the car rental price. Then, continue talking something else (which I totally forget what is it. ;I) . After awhile, I checked the time on my watch and only then I realise it's 8pm already. WHAT!!! 8pm? Yes, it is. So, I quickly hang up the phone and rush all the way down and thinking that I'll be in a deep sh*t this time. Even 1-2 minutes late. When arriving at the pit that we usually check our swing, I saw no one except the pit manager. Ooohhhh nnnooooo..... As soon as I got to the pit manager I keep apologizing so that he won't take any action against me. Huhuhuh.... =C

*With a suprising look and a lot of question mark above his head... ????=I * He said: "Yvonne, you start at 8:30pm..." ME: "Ermmmm... Whuuwhu... (Still short of breath due to the running and rushing down) Really? (Feeling a bit silly and embarass)"

Just to make sure, the pit manager double check on the roster. "Yes." He confirmed to me. Therefore, just came back up to the staff canteen. Sitting there for a while. Doing nothing. And out of a sudden, though might just came in the staff lounge and use the internet to write up this funny and embarass moment.

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner