Monday, December 22, 2008

Chrismas Present

Just got my Christmas Gift from my employer on the 18th Dec. which was few days ago. Nothing really special, especially compare with my sister's one that she got from her employer. I'll curi-curi snap a photo of her Christmas Gift as well later and you will know what I mean.

This is the Chrismas gift from my employer : Skycity.

This is the Christmas Card.

Greetings inside the card. By the way, this card can be plant. At the back of the card is written: "Plant this card and watch it grow! Lemon-scented Bottlebrush (Callistemon Citrinus) Soak card in water until soft. Place card on seed raising mix (in pot or ground). Lightly cover with more mix, water and keep moist. Germination should take 7-21 days."


*Tedeng*... This is the Christmas gift that my sister got from her employer. Nicer than mine leh? Kedekut punya Skycity... >.<>

4 comments:

Wynelle said...

where's mine??

Yvonne Chong said...

Yours? Not yet. Have to wait until you get a job and then ask from your employer! Hehehe... =P

Wynelle said...

get a job 1st?then it's better to ask from the mangkuk tandas in ur room..haha..

Yvonne Chong said...

ohh..?? if mangkuk tandas in my room can give then u ask loh...hahah.. =P lol

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner