Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Upgrading myself?

Since graduated from Uni., never really do any reading or writing. So, feel that my English not only doesn't improve but going backwards. Hhhrrmmmm..... I told my dad about it and he asked me to go attend some English classes. Hahaha.... Do I really need to? Perhaps do some self 'upgrading' by reading more English books, novels or magazines. Unfortunately, I'm so busy at the the time being until no spare time to do other stuff. It has reach a certain stage where I had to steal some time out from my sleep to actually do some blogging recently. So, where else can I actually get or even buy MORE TIME to do the readings? HHHHEELLLPPPP..... !!! Desperately need to improve myself! >.<

2 comments:

Marylee said...

Hi hi hi! have any idea who i am? hehe

Yvonne Chong said...

Of course I know who u r... *The evil one* Muahahahah.... Just kidding... Btw, congratulations on ur SAM. I heard that u done quite well. Keep it up, girl!

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner