Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Handorf Trip (Part 5)

Next to that souvenier shop, is another slightly bigger souvenier shop which mostly sell decorating stuff.


This is one of the 'Hand-made' Christmas tree decoration => Lizard.

This is so true: "Life is made of choices..." However, when at my house the choices are "remove your shoes or scrub the floor". Hahaha... ;D

Then, I saw this funny, lovely married frogs couple.

Next to it, was this adorable little kitten which I had bought it for myself. (Only a dollar, why not?)

And on the same shelf was this little doggie which looks like my cousin's (Matthew) pet, "Lou Lou". So, might as well bought it as a souvenier to him when going back Malaysia next year as he loves dog so much. Not that he has a dog as pet but also a lot of dogs collection. *Don't tell him yet that I had bought this for him. Ssshhhhh..... Wanna give him a suprise!

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner