Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Handorf Trip (Part 7)

How unbelievable long!!! It's part 7 already and still haven't even finish yet. Well, I'll try to make it as short as possible. Or else, everyone will go ZZZzzz...


As we tried to look for something to eat, Winnie recommended us to try the "Home Made, Hand Made" ice cream.


This is the owner of the home made ice-cream shop. As I tried to capture the photos of my friends, the owner thought that I'm taking a photo of him and try to post for me (Haha... Ya, a bit perasan but still took a photo of him so that he won't get embarrass). After taken the photo, I told him that I would put the photo in my blog. He quickly mentioned that don't let his wife see it, or else he'll be a piece o dead meat (Should be joking...) I told him not to worry as I will use it to help him advertise in my blog so that people who visit Handorf must have to try his home made ice-cream.


These two is Winnie's housemates (Forget what's their name >.<). Sharing one ice-cream but still deciding who will eat first. (Air liur pun keluar sudah...)


Since the shop is quite small, after buying ice-cream everyone had to just come out from the shop straight away. However, they were all just standing in front of the shop and start to enjoy their ice-cream until no one wants to make a move unless they have had enough taste of their ice-creams.

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner