Friday, November 28, 2008

Handorf Trip (Part 2)

Sorry for the delay! Been really busy at work and was sick as well.

We reached Handorf after about an hour drive. The first shop we went was just across the street on where we parked our car. Didn't remember (actually didn't even notice... hehehe... =P) the name of the shop as it didn't came through my mind that I will write this trip in my blog until I was browsing in the shop. When the idea of putting this trip in my blog came through my mind, I got my camera out and started to snap photos everywhere. Below are some photos that I took in that first shop that we went into.

Different flavour of 'Beerenberg' jams.

Some kind of kitchen decorations or eatable vinegar?



OMG! Kangaroo pate, crocodile pate...

Wasabi Mayonnaise! So tempted to buy but too expensive... =(

Different kind of German sausages...

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner