Monday, November 24, 2008

Handorf Trip (Part 1)

Saturday night at work, Winnie asked me if I want to join her, Regan and her housemates to go to Handorf the next day which is Sunday when 3 of us have off day. I said I will join her only if I can wake up. Then, Regan called me the next day around 1pm and asked if I'm going. I told him not sure as I'm still sleeping. He said his dad used the car already. Therefore, he need a lift from me. I told him the other day where I actually felt asleep at the red traffic light as I was exhausted. Distance to handorf is not short though. So, I don't want to risk it. He said if I'm not going he might as well not go. While talking halfway on phone, he told me that his dad is back and said if I don't want to drive he can actually drive an pick me up. I said I'll call him back in 5 min. After pondering, I decided to go as "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy". So, there we go heading to Handorf. =============) Stay tune for the Handorf Trip (Part 2)



0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner