Friday, November 21, 2008

BF or BFF?

Gotcha with the title, don't I? Haha... =D

As usual, I sign in my msn as soon as I got home. Least as I expected, I was suddenly greet by my BF (Best Friend not Boy Friend; don't get me wrong! But did it purposely! Ngek ngek ngek... ; J), John in MSN. Since he is using the Apple computer, we are not able to video talk even though both of us have web cam. He told me that perhaps it will work in the Yahoo Messenger. I had to download the software 'cause I didn't have it. After all the hassle, at last we can see each other with the web cam. We talked for ages... You know, old old friend! Refreshing our memories. Counting the days and years that we had actually travel down the path of friendships. Without realizing, it's already 10 years. He actually told me (or should I say 'confess') something (have to get his consent before I can actually say what is that 'something'. Hehe... =P) which I found it's quite sweet of him to let me know. And I want him to know deep in my heart, I do really appreciate that!

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner