Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Days without Mama again?

Time flies! As if mom just arrived yesterday... The day before yesterday (which is Monday) I had to wake up early around 11am to get ready to send mom to airport. Yeah, yeah... i know what you are going to say. '11am? Early? You must be kidding me?' And NO! I'm not kidding 'cause I finished work and got home around 5am. YES...5am. So, 11am would be early as I only got like less than 5 hours sleep. Then, getting ready and head out around 12pm. Thought that we are running late, the plan to have Viet food were then change to have fast food. Therefore, we head to the KFC and Hungry Jack near Mawson Lake. After getting myself a snack box at KFC, I then bought a Grilled Chicken Value Meal for dad and a twin Whopper for mom to bring on her journey back to Malaysia as she had a lot transit. From there, we headed to Sefton Plaza. Told mom that I gotta go to Coles to buy the salt and vinegar's chips for Woon tetek as I had promised. We then head to airport. I dropped mom down at the departure entrance first so that she can have enough time to check-in; while i find a place to park my car. My car was park quite dar. Therefore, dad and I had to walk quite a distance before arrived at the airport to meet mom. Mom looks a bit relieve as she told us that the she was worried when she waited for quite a while and didn't see us yet while the boarding time is less than 5 minutes. Accompanying her till the boarding gate. After about 10-15 minutes in the boarding lobby, we heard the announcement for passenger to get on board. Seeing mom walked through the departure gate. My heart's get heavier. Without realizing it, my eyes get watery. OMG! Just as when I was 10 years old, first time sending off dad at the airport when he went outstation for work. Feeling a bit embarassed, just turn to dad and said ' I don't know why but I just don't have control on the pipe in my eyes.' And dad just laughed. While I'm thinking 'Now, have to get back to days without Mama again.' T.T

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner