Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Get into blogging? Think twice! x2

I just saw my sis.'s (Wynelle) blog. She blogged until 3am... You know what, I blogged until 6am. When she said good night to me through MSN, I was still busy blogging. I was very very very tired already. But still, gotta write at least 1-2 more blog before I will aactually let my body rest and my eyes shut. Crazy? Terrible? Out of my mind? YES!!! That's blogging! When my sis. first told me I don't believe it. I said you must be crazy... How can you get addicted that much? Blogging only mah! Well, well! Yes, now is my turn. It's like DRUGS! Once you start, hard to actually stop or get lesser. You will only want MORE and MORE and MORE!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! Think to learn blogging? Think twice!

1 comments:

Wynelle said...

Muahahahaha..once again, gong xi gong xi cz u r now addicted with BLOGGING!!!!nyahahahaha....so don complaint boring again..boring??write and update your blog!!nothing to write??decorate ur blog!!muahahahhahaha...

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner