Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dinner at Restaurant Tan Nyu Y.

18.11.09

Brought my sisters out for dinner tonight. Had no idea which restaurant to go. Simone went to one of a restaurant in Hanson Road with her friends few weeks ago. She said the food taste alright and the price was quite economical as well. But she didn't remember the address. Therefore, we had to search the address from 'google'.

As soon as we arrived, I was suprised! This was one of my favourite restaurant which had closed down about a year ago. We went in the restaurant. The restaurant looked totally different. The renovation, decoration, and the settings of the restaurant. However, the name of the restaurant is still the same. Hence, I asked one of the waiter if the restaurant is still under the same management/owner and he said yes.

Later, the owner came and have a chat with me and said she still recognized me. Eventhough, I used to went there quite often but I never thought the the owner of the restaurant will remember me (Frankly, I can't even re-call a tiny bit of her face).

This is their new menu.

And this is the set dinner menu.

We order a set dinner which include; soup of the day, and 3 dishes of your choice from the set dinner menu. Steam rice: $1.50/person.

Soup of the day.

Salt and pepper squid.

Chicken hotpot.

Steam flounder with ginger and shallot.


Restaurant: Tan Nyu Y.
Add: 201c Hanson Road, Athol Park, SA 5012.
Phone: (08) 8368 8638.
Dining experience rating: 3.5/5
Service rating: 4/5
Food rating: 3.8/5
Price rating: 4/5
Recommended: 4/5 (Yes)

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner