Thursday, November 12, 2009

PR Label and Budget McDonald Lunch.

09.11.09

Today had a day off from work and thought I might just go to the city and have my PR's (permenant-resident) visa labeled in my passport. By the way, for those of you who missed the good news: my PR just got approved couple of months ago.

I had been working only on night shift for nearly a year now. So, having to wake up in the morning really kills me. What's worst? A really hot and sunny day.

Okie, okie. Back to the point. I woke up about 11am and get ready to head down to the city by train. Having to walk about 15 min. from my house to the train station start burning my skin. >.<>

Felt heaps better when I got in the immigration department as there were air-con. However, the 'Q' was quite long. There were about 15 people in front of me. Gosh!!! It tooks FOREVER!!! At last, it was my turn after nearly an hour wait. By the time I walked in front of the reception and told the receptionist what I'm after. She gave me a ticket with number and asked me to wait on the other side for my number to be called. "NOT AGAIN?" - I mumbled to myself.

Luckily, it only took about 5 min. wait before my number was displayed on the screen. After I had my passport labeled, I was so happy and excited. This feeling was exactly the same when I first got the news regarding my PR approval. How strange!!!

This is my PR visa label. ^.^

Soon after that, I went to find a place to have my brunch. I had nothing in my stomach since this morning. *GGrrruuu, ggrrruuu..." - Stomach was calling. Didn't want to go far. Therefore, just searching somewhere nearby. Found a korean restaurant... "CLOSED" was displayed at the entrance. I looked at the opening hours. 5 min. passed the closing time. How unfortunate that was? *DISAPPOINTED*. Looked left, looked right... Just a bakery. Nah... Bread would be the last in my list. Well, probably McDonald is the last choice before the bread. Better than starved to death. Below are what I got for $4. Not bad, huh? ^.*

1. Mini frozen strawberries: $1

2. Apple pie: $1

3. Deluxe cheese burger: $1.95

Deluxe cheese burger inside the box.

Is this what they called DELUXE? Haha...

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner