Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3D puzzle.

15.10.09

I went to shopping today at BIG W. And I saw some of these puzzle were on sales. Browsed for a bit as both of my sis. like puzzle. Then found these small 24 pcs. 3D puzzle. I remember when I went back Malaysia in Feb., I went to one of the puzzle shop and saw the smallest 3D puzzle which is about the same size that I found in BIG W, cost about RM50 (around AUD 25). And here? Not even AUD 10. But they only had Bob the Builder. @_@ So, i bought 3 of them. One for myself and the other 2 for my other 2 sisters.

At the same night, me and Wyn started to solve the puzzle.

This is my 3D - Bob the Builder - puzzle.

Here's all the 24 pcs.

Halfway on finishing the 3D puzzle.

This is Wyn's 3D - Bob the Builder - puzzle.

She's very excited on opening her pressie. ^.^

Nearly finish up the 3D puzzle.

Tadaa--> This is my solved 3D puzzle. Hahaha... ^.*

And this is Wyn's solved 3D puzzle.

This is our wonderful collection. =P

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner