Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blog Renovation.

Dear readers,

For the next few days, there might be few changes going around on my blog. For example; the change of the URL, the title and bit and pieces of the design perhaps to suit/match the title.

At the moment, I'm trying to get the vote for my blog's new URL's name at my facebook. For those of you who have any brilliant ideas, you are more than welcome to leave me a note/comment here. The 2 URL name that I had come up with are "pingkigal" and "pinkfairy". So, either vote or new ideas/suggestions needed.

Feel free to drop a word or two...

The one and only one,
Yvonne.

10 comments:

Dessirae Foo said...

i like pink fairy moreeeee

Patrina Woo said...

me like angel too...LOL!!!

Samantha Slow said...

pinkfairy

Regan P. said...

Pingky is a clever word!!! It means good connection... ^.*

Yvonne Chong said...

How about "pingkyfairy" or "pingkyangel"?

Irene Ho said...

i like pinkfairy more :).

Shawn C. said...

i think pinky fairy better haha

겨울소나무 said...

pingkyfairy is better

Simone said...

pingkyfairy

Anonymous said...

I prefer pingkyfairy too...

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner