Monday, June 29, 2009

Disney On Ice presents "Princess Wishes"!!!

28.06.09

I finished work around 6am and only had about 5 hours sleep before waking up and get myself prepared for the Disney on Ice show. It was somehow worthwhile.

I did really enjoyed it and find it quite interesting and impressive. Perhaps this is my first time. As a child, I never had any chance to get to see this kind of show. Don't get me wrong! It's not that my family don't love me or something. Life back then was very difficult and it's not like in Australia where children get allowances from goverment. In addition, ticket here is more affordable. It only cost $28.50 for B-Reserve seats plus $1.50 admin. fees. At my home country, to go to this kind of show, it cost at least $150++.

7 of us went to Disney on Ice together. Me, Regan, Nicole, Michael, Sis. Simone, William and William's friend. (He didn't introduce her! So, how would I know what's her name then? Lol...) Below are some photos and movies recorded during the show. Hope you all enjoy it!!!

This is my ticket. ^.^



Michael and Nicole. ^.*


Regan and I. ^.*


William and Sis. Simone. ^.*


Mermaid: Part of the World.

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner