Friday, June 12, 2009

LG Renoir

03.06.09

I just bought my dream phone today and get so excited about it. Then, came home and took few photos of it so that I can post it on my blog. I sign up on a $29 cap plan with Virgin network for 24 months. It used to be on $75 cap plan and had been heavily reduced to $29 cap plan.

Since end of last year when iphone was released, like others, I would like to own one of the iphone myself. However, I just started to work and I personally find that it is too much to spend on a phone.

Last month on Mothers' Day phone catalogue, I accidentally found out about LG Renoir because it was on the main page of the catalogue with a big price slash specially for Mothers' Day. After several weeks of thinking due to the budget I have and another phone plan that I'm on for another 12 months, I decided to buy this phone.


This is the front cover of the outside box.


This is the back cover of the outside box.


This is after the outside box was taken off.


Another snap of the box again! @.@


Taadaaa... Here is my LG Renoir phone. Whoa... Look stylish and elegent!!! ^.^


A close up on the phone and stylus. ^.*


A pose from my *NEW* LG Renoir phone!

That's the whole package of the LG Renoir phone. Even though the packaging of the battery, charger, etc. is not as good as LG Prada, its' overall presentation is better than most of the phone. Fantastico!!!


Features include:
-8.0 MP Camera with Schneider Kreuznach lens, Xenon flash and Auto-focus.
-3.0" full touch screen and photo-editing directly on the screen.
-Industry-first Dolby music enhancement and DivX capabilities.
-Automatic Face Recognition for high quality photos.
-Auto Imoage Rotation for maximum convenience in shooting and viewing.
-High-speed Flash UI & Rich Content.
-Fast Web browsing and Seamless Connectivity.

4 comments:

Wynelle said...

EIYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....8mp!!! touch screen!! 3" screen!!!! my hp ROSAK lar...ameh...so kasian oh...u pula using 8mp phone ar..huhu..... *sob sob*

Yvonne Chong said...

I got a lot of hp now oh... Errmmm... Maybe can lend u 1. Hehe... =P

Wynelle said...

nuuuuuuuuuuuu...i want LG Renoir.. nenenenenennene...:P hahahha

Yvonne Chong said...

I said lend u 1 but didn't said lent u my LG Renoir. Nenene... =P

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner