Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Minute Planning?!?!

There were free seats to grab on "Tiger Airways". The offers were on for only few days and ends on the 25th June, 2009. The few destinations that are on special which departs from Adelaide are Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Perth, Gold Coast, and Alice Springs.

Hrmm...Pretty good deal! Why not plan for a short escape? Hehehe... ^.^
Melbourne or Hobart? Melbourne has a lot of H1N1 cases happening. So, not safe to travel there. Therefore, Hobart seems to be a better option.
After searching for all the information to travel to Hobart including air ticket, accommodation, and car rental; I sms Nicole to let her know the price roughly. She then told me we will only decide when she got home after work around 8pm.
Around 9.20pm, Nicole rang me while I was driving. I told her I'm on the way home and will call her back as soon as I arrived home. I arrived home at 9:30pm and rang her straight away. She told me it's hard to decide as she want to go but at the same time don't want to go. I have the same feeling as well but my desire to go is stronger... However, I told her it's her choice and let her decide. After a short pause, she said she will ring Michael (her bf) and ask him about it and ring me back after. So, I wait... ... ...
Nearly 10:30pm!!! My phone still not ringing... So, I took the initiative to ring her and see what's going on. She was still on the phone with Michael... By the time she can actually made up her mind, it's already 11pm. We only have 1 hour to book our tickets before the offers end. Gosh! Can't believe it! This is the first time that I had to rush like crazy to book air tickets online.
Lucky Nicole! She got the last free seats!!! The rest of us (Michael, Regan and I) had to pay extra $25 for our tickets. Not sure because we pass the ETA midnight time or because the appointed free seats had run out. This is the lesson that we learned, "No last minute planning or booking!".
In spite of all the hassle; we are still excited about our trip to Hobart in August which is still 2 months away.
No worries. I will definitely post the trip up.

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner