Friday, June 26, 2009

A big SORRY!!!

It's been exactly 2 weeks since my last blog. My apologies to everyone as I was kind of busy with work and my PR (Permenant Resident) stuff. I was rotated to work day shift since last week. However, due to 7-8 weeks of night shifts and hanging around at the pub after work with colleagues, I get used to the late sleeping patern. Therefore, for my entire day shifts last week, I only slept for 4-5 hours a day. Luckily, I manage to swap my shifts and get back to night shift this week.

On the other hand, during my days off, I had to go forth and back in between the two medicare center in the City and Elizebeth Shopping Center for 3 days just to get my 'bloody' Medicare. Anyway, I will try my best to update more often to keep everyone up-to-date on what's happening! Stay tune!

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner