Thursday, July 2, 2009

Assembling My New Bookshelf!!! ^.^

Bought a new bookshelf which had sit outside my room for nearly a week and didn't have time to assemble it until last couple of weeks on my days off.

This was how it sits for a week outside my room!!!

I was trying to open the box. ^.^

This is the assembling guide sheet.

Tried to put the screws in by hand 'coz can't find the screwdriver. @.@

But then half way through, the screw can't be turn any further... Still have to find the bloody screwdriver. Only then, I can keep on with my assembling work. @.@

Me, trying hard to assemble the bookshelf.

Then, slide all the board in.

What's funny about this is... it's made in Malaysia. Living in Australia but having most of my stuff made in Malaysia. ^.^

#BEFORE#

#AFTER#

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner