Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Off-day or just blue blue day?

I'm feeling kind of like "down" since the night before. I don't know why!!! Perhaps, it's just one of those day where the girls' hormone go upside down. (Just have to blame on something, you know...). After hours of thinking, I decided to text Nicole and Regan to see if they are free just to keep me company.

I didn't heard back from Regan. Luckily, not long after I got a reply back from Nicole. But just with a "4" only in the sms. I was cracking my head to think what's that suppose to mean. I gave up and text her back to ask her what's "4" mean? She then called me and said it was just an error sms. She rented some movies and invited me to her house.

So, I went to her house straight after my dinner. We watched "Barot", and "Igor". The first movie we didn't manage to finished it as it was too scratch. Latter, is quite a good movie. After the movies, Michael left us for some girly chat while he play his "WOW" (I think...) Then, Nicole show me how to push diff. stacks of chips. I feel a lot better now. Thanks, Nicole!!! ^.* Your are alwez the best... BFF (Best Friend Forever).

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner