Friday, July 3, 2009

In defence of yourself!!!

After reading Xia Xue's blog about how she defence herself about bleached blonded, I really have to *thumbs up* to her. ^.* If only I can be as strong and courage as she is, I wouldn't get bullied or pick on most of the time. I just hate those 'gold finger' and hypocrite people. Trying to be one face in front of you and another face to the other. Sometimes I just wonder why would they have to bother me that much since I didn't step on their 'tail' (Or perhaps they just have too many tails?). Can't they just leave me alone? Life is hard enough by itself, and what more with those shitty people come in your life and shit more. (If wanna shit, can't you just shit on your own life or just go to the toilet and shit?). Hate it when you know they are back stabbing you but you just can't do anything!!! So not fair... >.<

P.S: For those of you who are interested to see how Xia Xue actually defend herself, you can go to http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner