Monday, September 7, 2009

Sales, sales, sales!!!

06.09.09

Woke up about mid day today to help out at the sales, sales, sales (Garage sales, Sticker sales, Food sales). Few of Simone's friends came to sell their stuff as well. They arrived around 9am and all of them leave around 1-ish.

I'm trying to promote the clothes.

These are my two sisters; Simone and Wynelle; who actually did most of the preparation.

Stickers Sales!

Jewellery/ Garage Sales!

Food Sales! (Special Fried Rice, Chicken Rice, Sushi, Pao, and Pudding)


Around 3-ish, things get a bit quiet. Therefore, I decided to dye my hair. Wynelle helped me to dye my hair outside the house as we had to look after the sales.

This is how my hair look like after. It's actually red-ish.
Regan thought it's brown color. Ish.. @.@

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner