Saturday, September 19, 2009

Guitar Hero (World Tour Complete Band Set)

17.09.09

The Guitar Hero World Tour set just came out today at Target. Therefore, I wake up earlier today just to buy it.

After buying the game, I got home and get ready to work. Didn't even manage to open the box and have a look.

Nicole had a day off. It's only me and Regan were working tonight. Around 9-ish, Regan asked if I wanna put my name in the book to get off work early. Well, why not? So, we did and get off from work around 1am. We text Nicole and check if we can go to her place. Unfortunately, she's getting ready to bed. Therefore, we go straight back to my home.

Mom had specially cooked the fried rice and keep it warm for us, as I told her that might invite Regan and Nicole over if finish work early. Thanks, Mom!!! You're always the best. ^.^

So, we had some fried rice before starting to assemble the world tour pack. After assembling the guitar and drum kit, we found out that the game is not working. We had to unassembled it all over again. What a disappointment!!!

Lucky that I just bought couple of new games yesterday. At least we had new games to play with. We started to play 'Build roaller coaster' game and it was a bit bored. Then, we tried the other game: 'Eye toy: Play 3'. It was fun. We had bowling, volleyball, window scrubbing, swimming, etc. We had a good night in spite of the disappointment from the world tour pack. It would be even better if Nicole and Michael can join us. ^.^

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner