Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catherine's Birthday

20.09.09
7pm

Me and Regan are both invited for Catherine's birthday today. We both share the presents for Catherine. We got her a body perfume lotion (Jasmine), $50 gift voucher, and a birthday card. I promised to drive as he wanted to get drunk. So, I went to pick him up around 6:20pm. I was running a bit late. Fortunately, we still manage to arrived at Loco 5 min. before 7pm. However, there were no people there. We thought we went to the wrong place. After finding out, it's confirm that everything is right. Perhaps, everyone just late.

About 10-15 min. later, people start to come. For the first round we had spirit; I had a vodka with raspberry while Regan had gin and tonic (I think). And second round we had cocktail; I had vanila appletini and Regan had white chocolate martini. The party was a bit bored as most of the people invited were from Food and Beverage department. So, we just find a seat and enjoy our drink while sms Nicole and took some photos. Hahaha... ^O^ .

Me with handsome and awesome Regan (that was what he called himself the whole night). Hahaha... ^O^.

These were our cocktails. The one with green apple is my vanilla appletini cocktail with the excess in the small glass in front and the one with strawberry is Regan's white chocolate martini.

Not long after we finished our drinks, it's time to sing birthday song for the birthday girl, Catherine. Look!!!! How nice and big is her birthday cake!?!

Birthday girl is cutting her cake. ^.^

Regan with the birthday girl, Catherine.

Me with the birthday girl.

L-R: Echo, me, Catherine, and Aaron.

L-R: Echo, me, Aaron, Catherine, Alaistair's gf, Alaistair, and Chris.

Winnie, Echo and me.

Another photo shoot of me and Regan just before we left. We left around 10-ish and went to Nicole's.

Just a fun shot at home after the party.

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner