Thursday, October 8, 2009

Surprise Pressie!!!

04.10.09
7.20pm

It's been nearly 2 weeks since Regan last gave me a lift home due to different roster. And today we had a same shift again and he came and pick me up to work. He was a bit late today. Perhaps due to the daylight saving yesterday. (We have to forward the time for an hour.) As soon as I got in the car, he told me he got my pressie. I misunderstood. And just gave him a confused look with a big "Huh?". Hahaha... ;P So, he repeated himself again. I was really suprised and excited to know what he got for me.

He tried to search behind his car seat for the pressie while driving but can't find it. So, I told him to drive carefully and search later. But I was curious and tried to peek at the back seat but haven't see a thing yet and he already stop me from looking. When the car stop at one of the traffic light, he found the pressie under his seat and gave it to me. Guess what he bought for me... ^.* HELLO KITTY MUG. Hehehe... ^.^ Other than thank you, I really don't know what to say. Really happy!!! So sweet of him.

My Snoopy Mug at work was broken few days ago and I was planning to buy another one but just no time for shopping yet. What a good timing!!! The only thing is I have to remember to put it back in my locker every time finish work. Don't want it to be stolen or broken. Lol...

I took few photos of the mug after work while waiting for Regan to finish work. ^.*




0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner