Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tasmania Trip (Part 4)

11.08.09

The next morning, me and Nicole cooked breakfast together.

Look at the sunny up egg that I made. ^.^

Nicole with her breakkies.

Michael with his breakkies and SALT. Hahaha... =P

Regan with his breakkies and water. *.*

Last but not least, of course myself with my yummy breakkies!!!

After breakfast, we get ready to ZooDoo (Tasmania Wildlife Park).
These were the little piggies just few days old. The mother pig was breast feeding all those little piggies. How adorable?!? ^.*

Hey, farming truck!!! @.@

Then, we head to the safari truck. Ready for our safari tour. =D

Look!!! This was our safari driver/guide feeding those hungry osteriches.

Wao!!! That camel is SOOO big.
Yvonne: I'm so scared... Quick take the photo.

Nicole and Michael with the 2 brothers lion.

Regan and I with the 2 brothers lion.

Lion's feeding time.

GGrrr... "Helpppp!!!"

"Smile, tiger, smile!"

"Ow, tiger is yawning! He must be sleeeepy..."

"Wao, so scary!!! Don't eat us!!!"

After the ZooDoo VooDoo trip, we tried to go to Barilla Bay to buy some oysters but the restaurant was closed. How disappointed it was!

So, we went to Mount Wellington. It took nearly an hour drive up there. It was raining and was really cold. There's ice everywhere up there. This is Regan and I.

L-R: Regan, Nicole, and Michael.
It took ages to ask Nicole to get off the car and took a photo. @.@

We finished all of these alcohol. Ichiban!!!

Regan with his Vodca Orange Juice.

Yvonne (me) drinking red wine.

Michael and Nicole drinking their Vodca Orange Juice.

When we all started to get drunk, Regan wrapped a towel around my head. Make me look like one of those "bluetooth". Isshh... #.#

Michael just pretended he's drinking... but actually from an empty bottle bag. Lol... =D

"Hey, they force me to bottom up the whole bottle of red wine!!! Not fair!!!"

"Regan, do you wanna taste some? Here, still little a bit left... Hehehe... =P Come, I'll hold it for you."

Okie, dokie! Everyone's drunk. Should go to bed as tomorrow have to fly back to Adelaide.

Fasten your safety belt and stay tune...

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner