Friday, August 28, 2009

Bowling Night.

20.08.09

Laser skirmish had to be postpone as Michael had to work. Therefore, we went for bowling. Not sure if the nearby Bowland still open. Hence, we went to AMF bowling center in Woodwille.

Was a bit exciting and nervous as this is my first time to bowl. Tried to plan to bowl with friends couple of times before back in Malaysia. Unfortunately, something always seems to stop the plan. Lol... Weird? Yeah, I think so. But it's true.

Anyway, let's introduce our bowlers for the night...

...Regan.

...Nicole.

...Yvonne (me).

We had 2 games for $16/person. Usually, everything is cheaper on cheap-ass Tuesday. However, at AMF you can bowl cheaper at Thursday which known as 8 buck bowling. Normal price is $14.50/person/game. Above is the print out of our games' score.

Zoom in of the games' score. Unbelievable!!! I won the first game (just by 1 point. Lol... ). ^.^
First game: Regan had 1 strike and 1 spare. Nicole had 1 spare. I had 2 spares.
Second game: Regan had 3 strikes and 2 spares. I had 2 strikes.


After bowling, we all head back to my home for late dinner. We had mom's special fried rice and spring rolls. Yummy!!! We had a good night. But not until the next day back to work, three of us have had sore shoulder and sore arm. Hahaha... =D

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner