Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Journey back to Malaysia (Part 5)

06.02.09
2:30pm
Sis. Simone wanted to get a hair cut and my other sis. recommend her to cut at Damai (Forgot the name of the saloon... >.<) 'cause the hair stylish very popular one and that make it very costy to cut there. *Usually to get a hair cut at normal saloon will only cost about RM10-RM15 but it cost about RM50 to cut there.* But mom said this is only once in a while and we should treat ourself better. So, we'll give it a try. There were lots of people waiting when we arrived. After waiting for about 20 min., mom and I went out to the food stall just few shops away to have tea while my 2 sis. are waiting at the saloon.


This is the herbal tea, "Ha Fo Chou", that I ordered.


And this is rice noodle roll, "Chu Cheong Fun", that mom and I shared.

3:30pm
After finish our tea, we went back to the saloon. Sis. Simone is already having her hair cut. So, next one will be me. My hair was spray wet and get ready for the hair stylist to come.


While waiting for the stylist to come, I asked Sis. Wynelle to take some photos of my hair before, on, and after the hair cuts.


This is how long my hair look like before the hair cuts.


On the process of cutting. The one in pink is the popular hair stylist.


This is how much hair was cut off from my head. :P Lol...


Tadaa... This is how it looks after the hair cuts' done. ^.^

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner