Monday, April 13, 2009

Journey back to Malaysia (Part 4)

06.02.09
12pm
Plan to drive back to my home town, Sandakan, is cancel as I got a high fever since i arrive plus the cold that I caught while I were waiting for transit in Gold Coast. Just wake up around midday and feels a lot better as mom was taking good care of me the whole night. Changing the towel to put on my head to make sure the fever doesn't get any worse every few hours and getting the water and medicine for me as well. THANKS, MOM!!! You are the best!

1:30pm
Hungry, hungry! Lunch time... Get to the dining room and saw Dad's friend, Uncle Jimmy, is there as well. So, we all go for lunch together. Dad brings us go to 'Kedai Kopi Dung Bou' to eat. It's just at Lintas, nearby our house. Dad said this shop is popular for it's specialty menu of "Salty fish steam with pork" rice. Therefore, everyone have that except me. I have "Tuaran fried noodle".











This is "Salty fish steam with pork" rice.











This is my 'Tuaran fried noodle'. Plate still the same size as 2 years ago but only 'shrink' in portion. Lol... :D











The one from left is Uncle Jimmy, dad and me. I'm tasting some of dad's "Salty fish steam with pork" rice as I'm so hungry and it takes ages for my noodle to arrive... Kekeke... :P











Me and Sis. Simone.

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner