Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!

Dear readers,

First of all, I would like to wish you all a Happy 2010!!!

A new year, a new beginning...

Over the months (probably years?? Lol...) that since I started this blog, I've been very proud that this blog is still surviving (as there's a lot of times I'm thinking to give up... >.<)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who had directly or indirectly contributed and show their support. I hope that in this year to come, this blog will not only act as a passing time reading but also a guide in life (wheather it would be a food guide, or a movie guide).

Comments and criticism are all welcome as these are necessary for bringing a better blog for everyone.

For those readers out there, 'Happy reading!!!'. And bloggers, 'Happy blogging!!!'

Yours always,
Pingky Fairy.

0 comments:

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner