Friday, May 29, 2009

Duygu's Art Exhibition, Dinner at Ying Chow, HQ, and McDonalds

Duygu's Art Exhibition
Regan came to pick me up around 6:30pm to go to Duygu's Art Exhibition which held at George Street, Port Road. But then he don't know how to get there. Therefore, I have to bring my GPS along which I had set the address in earlier. To my suprise, my GPS wasn't behaving very well as usual. I think 'it' might not like Regan. Haha... =D As 'it' keep saying that "YOU ARE OVER THE SPEED LIMIT" even though he just drive 60km/p on a limit of 60km/h lane. On the other hand, Regan had change his first impression on 'it' when I first get in the car with 'it'. He started to get crazy and shouted "Shut up, bitch! I'm not over the speed limit..." Oppsss... I had to try to calm the situation down by closing the 'it's' mouth by muting the sound. Pheewww... *Situation in control.*

This is Duygu, the artist/host of the night. Look how happy and excited she was.

This is the price list for her arts.

From left hand top: 3, 4, 16, 17, and 18.

More of Duygu's Art.

Drawing of herself. Number 9 on the price list which is not for sale (NFS).

Number 2 on the price list.

Number 5 on the price list.

Number 7 in the price list.

Number 11 in the price list.

Number 10 in the price list.

Number 6 in the price list.

And this burned looking pizza can be ordered for the price on $10. Not really mouth watering to me. So, I'll wait for dinner out in a more appropriate restaurants.

This is John DLC with Duygu's poloroid camera. He took a photo of me, Regan, Winnie and Connie together.

From L-R: Winnie, Connie, and Regan. All just came out from village. So, never see a poloroid photo. Keep looking at the poloroid photo and wondering how come nothing come out. Hehe... ^.*

Regan thinks he can avoid being snap by the camera but he didn't 'cause my photography skills is soooo profesional. Haha... ^.^ And next to him is David, who is ready with his pose for the camera shots.

Will give Regan another chance to take a better photo with a ready pose. He did pose this time for the shoting as he know he just can't escape it. Ngek ngek ngek... =P

Dinner at Ying Chow
We then head to Ying Chow for out late dinner.

From L-R: Winnie, Connie, and me.

From L-R: Regan, Nathan, and Dom.

From L-R: Kate and her bf, Paul.

HQ
This is the only photo that I got for HQ as some of it had been deleted by XXX.

From L-R: Regan, Winnie, and me


Supper at McDonalds
We bought some supper at McDonalds and a $1 game, Mini Monopoly. We play monopoly while we eat.

Look how small and cute it is!

Ooucchh... Look at that 2 losers! Had to sell all the house and land to pay me the money. Haha... =D

And this is the Millionaire!!! With all the money... Thank you, thank you. ^.*

2 comments:

Wynelle said...

ahahhaa...,jadi millionaire?gimme some of your lands and houses!!! come on!!! dont look around.. i'm talking to u!!muahahha

Yvonne Chong said...

Ok, ok... Come and get it then. =P

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner