Saturday, March 28, 2009

Journey back to Malaysia (Part 1)

It all happen back in February...

The day had come...

04.02.09
Afternoon...
Woke up and continue with the packing and weighing to make sure no over weight hand luggage. As only 7kg are allowed for hand carry. Busy busy... Panicking... Headache... OMG... Check on the time... It's 3:30pm. Sis. Simone told me she'll be coming back at 3:30pm. I guess should be home by now.

4pm
Check the time again... WHAT? 4pm ALREADY? Where's Simone? Didn't she said she'll be home by 3:30pm? Calling... Calling... No one pick up the phone... Panicking again!!! After few minutes I try to call again. Calling... Calling... "Hello?" At last! Someone's picking up the phone. "Where are you now?", I asked. "Nearly the front door already." Door opening... "I thought you said you'll be back at 3:30pm?", I asked. "No need to wait for bus and no need walk from bus stop mehh...?", Simone answered. "Ok, ok. Hurry get ready before Kim arrive."

5pm
Shower... Last checking...

5:20pm
Kim arrived. Put all the luggage in the car. When half way get in the car, can't find my passport. I thought I put it in my handbag. Search... search... "DON"T HAVE KEH???" Wait. Must be in my room's drawer. Run inside to find. "WAHH....WHY DON"T HAVE AS WELL? I REMEMBER SAW IT LAST NITE." Run out and go search in my handbag 1 more time. Search... search... "YES, GOT IT!" Closed and locked all the door and then the gate as well. Get in the car. On our way to airport now.

6:10pm
Arrived Adelaide Airport. Check-in. Then meet Simone's friend, Agnes. She wanted us to pass something to her brother-in-law at KL.

6:25pm
Talk to much... Times flying... Gotta boarding already. Go buy 'Hungry Jack' first as today whole day not eat anything yet.

6:40pm
While waiting for the order, we heard our flight final calling. "Mahhh, Simone you grab the luggage and go first. Once I get the order I'll catch up. Quick quick!" Panicking again!!!

6:50pm
Reached boarding gate with my hands holding my 'Hungry Jack' meal and high heel shoes. While still gasping for air, I pass the boarding pass to one of the ladies there. She told me that I have to put my shoes on before I can go in. Man, how embarassing!

9:10pm
Reached Gold Coast Airport.

9:20pm
Out from the plane and down to the lane! Haha...
Very tiring... Find a place to sit down and take some photos first.















10pm
Airport's doors are closing soon. "What should we do?" "Where should we wait?"
Hrrmm... We have to find a teritory to settle down until tomorrow before we can catch the next flight. Walk out from the airport and search... search...

10:10pm
At last, we found a cafe just outside the airport which had already closed but had all the table and chair outside. So, I think we can't find anywhere better than here. We decided to 'settle' here. Then, we take our food out and eat. And of course, take photos.














11pm
Watch movie at Simone's laptop. Bored... ZZZzzz... 'Coz all the movies in her laptop I had already finished watching. But other than that nothing to do. So, still watch together with her. >.<
05.02.09
12am
Laptop running out of battery. Can't watch movie already. What should we do? "Seng man lau lau cheong (Cantonese)"
We, then, take turn to sleep. ZZZzzz......ZZZzzz......ZZZzzz......ZZZzzz......

5am
Check the time. Gosh... Just 5am? Still few hours to go before the shops and airport open.
ZZZzzz......ZZZzzz......

5:30am
The coffee shop starts to open now. So, exited. Hungry, hungry! Wanna get some breakkies. Walk up to the counter to order. WHAT? The cashier said the cook not in until 6am. Isshh... Hopeless... Still have to wait... Airport open as well but too early to check in... Tick...Tick...Tick...

6am
Breakkies, breakkies, my breakkies! We are starving...
Ordered a big breakfast and a cup of hot chocolate...














Don't think that we have one each. Nahh... We shared 'coz it is quite expensive. The big breakfast cost around $9.90 and the hot chocolate cost around $4.90.

Journey to be countinue...

1 comments:

Wynelle said...

waaa..siaw o u..blog til so detail..haha..can remember d time somemore..see my air asia...cincai oni..haha..

 

A star was born... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner